116. B. Kalkan, S. Sen, S.M. Clark, “Nature of Phase Transitions in Crystalline and Amorphous GeTe-Sb2Te3 Phase Change Materials”, Journal of Chemical Physics, 135, 124510, 2011.
115. N.K. Nasikas, S. Sen, G.N. Papatheodorou, “Silicate Glasses at the Ionic Limit: Alkaline-Earth Sub-Orthosilicates”, Chemistry of Materials, 23, 3692, 2011.
114. N.K. Nasikas, V. Drakopoulos, S. Sen, G.N. Papatheodorou, “Vibrational modes and the boson peak of Y2O3-Al2O3 glasses”, Physics and Chemistry of Glasses, 52, 143, 2011.
113. N.K. Nasikas, S. Sen, G.N. Papatheodorou, “Structural Nature of Polyamorphism in Y2O3–Al2O3Glasses”, Chemistry of Materials, 23, 2860, 2011.
112. Z. Xue, T.G. Edwards, S.Sen, Structural Evolution During Precipitation of Alkaline-Earth Fluoride Nanocrystals in Oxyfluoride Glasses: A Multinuclear Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Study, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. xx, 2011.
111. Vladimir Martis, Sergey Nikitenko, Sabyasachi Sen, Gopinathan Sankar, Wouter van Beek, Yaroslav Filinchuk, Irina Snigireva, and Wim Bras, Effects of X-rays on Crystal Nucleation in Lithium Disilicate, Crystal Growth and Design, 11, 2858 (2011).
110. B. Kalkan, S. Sen, B.G. Aitken, S.V. Raju, S.M. Clark, “Negative P-T slopes characterize phase change processes: Case of the Ge1Sb2Te4 phase change alloy”, Physical Review B, 84, 014202, 2011.
107. T.G. Edwards and S. Sen, Structure and Relaxation in Germanium Selenide Glasses and Supercooled Liquids: A Raman Spectroscopic Study, J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 4307-14 (2011).
106. N. Ollier, J.-L. Doualan , V. Pukhkaya , T. Charpentier , R. Moncorgé, S. Sen, Evolution of Yb3+ environment and luminescence properties under ionizing irradiation in aluminoborosilicate glasses, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 357, 1037 (2011).
105. Michael C. Davis, Kevin J. Sanders, Philip J. Grandinetti, Sarah J. Gaudio, Sabyasachi Sen, Structural investigations of magnesium silicate glasses by 29Si 2D Magic-Angle Flipping NMR, J. Non-Cryst. Solids,xxxx (2011).
104. T G Edwards, E L Gjersing, Sabyasachi Sen, S C Currie, Bruce G Aitken, 125Te NMR chemical shifts and tellurium coordination environments in crystals and glasses in the Ge–As–Sb–Te system, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 357, 3036 (2011).
103. E.L. Gjersing, S. Sen, B.G. Aitken, Molecular Dynamics in Supercooled P-Se Liquids near the GlassTransition: Results from 31P NMR Spectroscopy, J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 2857 (2011).