- Smith, C. K., Chen, J. A., Howell, S. M., and Hull, M. L., 2009, “An in vivo study of the effect of distal femoral resection on passive knee extension,” J Arthroplasty, in press.
- Hakansson, N. A., and Hull, M. L., 2009, “Muscle stimulation waveform timing patterns for upper and lower leg muscle groups to increase muscular endurance in functional electrical stimulation pedaling using a forward dynamic model,” IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 56(9), pp. 2263-2270.
- Howell, S. M., Kuznik, K., Hull, M. L., and Siston, R. A., 2008, “Results of an initial experience with custom-fit positioning total knee arthroplasty in a series of 48 patients,” Orthopedics, 31(9), pp. 857-863.
- Smith, C., Hull, M. L., and Howell, S. M., 2008, “Roentgen stereophotogrammetric analysis methods for determining ten causes of lengthening of a soft-tissue anterior cruciate ligament graft construct,” J Biomech Eng, 130(4), p. 041002.
- Chia, H. N., and Hull, M. L., 2008, “Compressive moduli of the human medial meniscus in the axial and radial directions at equilibrium and at a physiological strain rate,” J Orthop Res, 26(7), pp. 951-956.
- Koehle, M. J., and Hull, M. L., 2008, “A method of calculating physiologically relevant joint reaction forces during forward dynamic simulations of movement from an existing knee model,” J Biomech, 41(5), pp. 1143-1146.
- Pham, A., and Hull, M. L., 2007, “Dehydration rates of meniscus and articular cartilage in vitro using a fast and accurate laser-based coordinate digitizing system,” J Biomech, 40(14), pp. 3223-3229.
- Van Sickle, J. R., Jr., and Hull, M. L., 2007, “Is economy of competitive cyclists affected by the anterior-posterior foot position on the pedal?” J Biomech, 40(6), pp. 1262-1267.
- Donahue, T. L., Hull, M. L., and Howell, S. M., 2006, “New algorithm for selecting meniscal allografts that best match the size and shape of the damaged meniscus,” J Orthop Res, 24(7), pp. 1535-1543.
- Gregersen, C. S., Hull, M. L., and Hakansson, N. A., 2006, “How changing the inversion/eversion foot angle affects the nondriving intersegmental knee moments and the relative activation of the vastii muscles in cycling,” J Biomech Eng, 128(3), pp. 391-398.