Professor Greg Miller
Department of Chemical Engineering
3006 Bainer Hall
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
Email: grgmiller at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7186
- The development of numerical methods for the solution of complex problems in engineering and science, mostly at the continuum scale.
- Complex rheology: multiscale and continuum methods for incompressible viscoelastic flows.
- Multiphase flows: compressible and incompressible flows of fluids and elastic-plastic solids in time-dependent domains, interfacial processes.
- Constitutive modeling: equations of state, thermodynamic modeling, symmetry invariants.
- Charged systems: plasma physics, boundary charge and bilayer problems