Professor Ning Pan
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
229 Everson Hall
University of California
Davis, California 95616
Phone: (530) 752-6232
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Awarded the Fellow status by the America Physical Society (APS), 2015
- Awarded Honorary Doctoral degree by the Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic, 2010
- Awarded the Nano 50 by NASA Tech Briefs for an invention on Carbon Nanotube supercapacitor, 2005
- Awarded the Fellow status by the America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), 2004
- Awarded the Fellow status by the Textile Institute England, 1995
Physics of fibrous soft materials; biophysics and biomechanics in human-textile interactions; heat, mass and energy transport phenomena in porous media, nanotechnology in energy storage; and thermodynamics in heat transfer optimization.
So far he has published over 200 peer reviewed journal papers cited over 7,533 times, with h-index of 45, according to Google Scholar (04/2017), four books to his credit.