- B.-W. Yoo, M. Megens, T. Chan, T. Sun, W. Yang, C.J. Chang-Hasnain, D.A. Horsley, and M.C. Wu, “Optical phased array using high contrast gratings for two dimensional beamforming and beamsteering,” Optics Express, 21(10), pp. 12238-12248, 2013.
- H. Najar, A. Heidari, M-L. Chan, H.S. Yang, L. Lin, D.G. Cahill, and D.A. Horsley, “Microcrystalline diamond micromechanical resonators with quality factor limited by thermoelastic damping,” Applied Physics Letters (Vol.102, Issue 7) DOI: 10.1063/1.4793234
- T. Chan, M. Megens, B.-W. Yoo, J. Wyras, C. Chang-Hasnain, M.C. Wu, and D.A. Horsley, “Optical beamsteering using an 8×8 MEMS phased array with closed-loop interferometric phase control,” Optics Express, 21(3), pp. 2807-2815, 2013.
- C.E. Korman, M. Megans, C.M. Ajo-Franklin and D.A. Horsley, “Nanopore-spanning lipid bilayers on silicon nitride membranes that seal and selectively transport ions,” Langmuir.
- V.T. Rouf, M. Li, and D.A. Horsley, “Area-efficient three-axis MEMS Lorentz force magnetometer,” IEEE Sensors Journal.
- Gerardo Jaramillo, Mei-Lin Chan, John O. Milewski, Robert D. Field, and David A. Horsley, “Ferrite Scanning Microscope based on Magnetic Tunnel Junction Sensor,” IEEE Trans. Magnetics, 48(11), Nov. 2012.
- A. Guedes, G. Jaramillo, C. Buffa, G. Vigevani, S. Cardoso, D. C. Leitão, P. P. Freitas, and D. A. Horsley, “Towards picoTesla magnetic field detection using a GMR-MEMS hybrid device,” IEEE Trans. Magnetics, 48(11), Nov. 2012.
- J.C. Lo, S. Hong, R.J. Anderson, L.P. Lee, D.A. Horsley, and J.L. Skinner, “Fabrication of a Large, Ordered, Three-Dimensional Nanocup Array,” Applied Physics Letters, 101, 081109, 2012.
- M. Li, V.T. Rouf, M.J. Thompson, and D.A. Horsley, “Three-Axis Lorentz Force Magnetic Sensor for Electronic Compass Applications,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 21(4), pp. 1002-1010, Aug. 2012.
- B. Yoxall, M.L. Chan, R. Harake, T. Pan, and D.A. Horsley “Rotary Liquid Droplet Microbearing,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 21(3), pp. 721-729, June 2012.