- Scientific Workflows: Business as Usual?, B. Ludaescher, M. Weske, T. McPhillips, S. Bowers. In 7th Intl. Conf. on Business Process Management (BPM), Ulm, Germany, 2009.
- Exploring Scientific Workflow Provenance Using Hybrid Queries over Nested Data and Lineage Graphs, M. Anand, S. Bowers, T. McPhillips, and B. Ludaescher. In 21st Intl. Conf. on Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), New Orleans, 2009.
- Efficient Provenance Storage over Nested Data Collections, M. Anand, S. Bowers, T. McPhillips, and B. Ludaescher. In 12th Intl. Conf. on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2009.
- X-CSR: Dataﬂow Optimization for Distributed XML Process Pipelines, D. Zinn, S. Bowers, T. McPhillips, and B. Ludaescher. In 25th Intl. Conf. on Data Engineering (ICDE), Shanghai, China, 2009 (also see Technical Report CSE-2008-15).
- Merging sets of taxonomically organized data using concept mappings under uncertainty. Thau, D., Bowers, S., Ludäscher, B. 8th Intl. Conf. on Ontologies, Databases, and the Applications of Semantics (ODBASE). OTM 2009, 1103-1120. LNCS 5871
- Scientific Process Automation and Workflow Management, B. Ludäscher, I. Altintas, S. Bowers, J. Cummings, T. Critchlow, E. Deelman, D. D. Roure, J. Freire, C. Goble, M. Jones, S. Klasky, T. McPhillips, N. Podhorszki, C. Silva, I. Taylor, and M. Vouk. In A. Shoshani and D. Rotem, editors, Scientific Data Management: Challenges, Technology, and Deployment, Computational Science Series, chapter 13. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2009.
- Scientific Workflow Design for Mere Mortals, T. McPhillips, S. Bowers, D. Zinn, B. Ludaescher. Future Generation Computer Systems, Volume 25, Issue 5, May 2009, Pages 541-551 (preprint).
For a more up-to date list of publications, please visit Professor Ludäscher’s home page