20. Impacts of non-native fish species on the outcomes of a supplemental release project for species recovery, Xiamen University, China, 2023.
19. Enhancing reproduction of imperiled fish: The role of hatchery releases in conservation and restoration efforts, Hunan University of Arts and Science, China, 2023.
18. Repopulating imperiled fish species: Challenges and progress in supplementing wild populations with hatchery-bred fish, Institute of Undersea Technology, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan, 2023 (virtual).
17. Insights on physiological ecology from cultured research at the University of California, Davis, Longfin Smelt Expert Elicitation Workshop, US Fish and Wildlife Service, 2021 (virtual).
16. All this work for a tiny fish? The conservation practice and management plan for the endangered Delta Smelt, Marine Ecology and Biology Student Association, San Diego State University, 2021 (virtual).
15. Longfin smelt culture method development: Current progress and bottleneck, Longfin Smelt Symposium, Sacramento, CA, 2019.
14. How computer vision is used to save precious and endangered fish species and the aquaponics, North America Taiwanese Engineering & Science Association & Gardening NA, San Jose, CA, 2019.
13. Aquacultural engineering & conservation of endangered fish species at UC Davis, College of Animal Science and Technology, Northwest A&F University, China, 2019.
12. An overview of U.S. higher education: Take UC school system as an example, College of Fisheries, Huazhong Agricultural University, China, 2019.
11. Experimental work plans in preparation for potential reintroduction of an endangered fish species, College of Fisheries, Huazhong Agricultural University, China, 2019.
10. The delta smelt hatchery and studies for conservation purposes, Moss Landing Marine Laboratories Fall 2018 Seminar Series. Moss Landing, CA, 2018.
9. The Delta Smelt hatchery program, Delta Smelt Resilience Workshop, Davis, CA, 2017.
8. Can cultured adult Delta Smelt survive in nature? Interagency Ecological Program Annual Workshop. Folsom, CA, 2017.
7. Using CFD in engineering design: a bio-inspired particle separator, College of Engineering and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, China, 2017.
6. Conservation of an endangered fish species in north California, College of Fisheries, Huazhong Agricultural University, China, 2017.
5. From the conservation of endangered fish species to recent water wars in California, Institute of Environmental Engineering, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan, 2016.
4. Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications in Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Department of Bio-industrial Mechatronics Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2016.
3. California water, drought, and fish, Department of Geography, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan, 2016.
2. Programs of the Fish Conservation and Culture Laboratory, Delta Independent Science Board, Sacramento, CA, 2014.
1. Important water quality parameters for agriculture, Japanese Agricultural Training Program, UC Davis, Davis, CA, 2013.