- F. Maker, R. Amirtharajah, and V. Akella, “Runtime Adaptation of Applications Using Design of Experiments: A Smartphone-Based Case Study,” IEEE Embedded Systems Letters, Vol. 6, Number 2, June 2014, pp. 25-8.
- T. Zink, F. Maker, R. Geyer, R. Amirtharajah, and V. Akella, “Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Smartphone Reuse: Repurposing vs. Refurbishment,” International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, Vol. 19, Number 5, May 2014, pp. 1099-1109.
- K. Shaik, T. Kleeburg, and R. Amirtharajah, “Ultralow-Power Optical CDR for Integrated Photovoltaic Energy-Harvesting Sensors,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – II: Express Briefs, Vol. 60, No. 12, Dec. 2013, pp. 832-6.
- F. Maker, R. Amirtharajah, and V. Akella, “MELOADES: Methodology for Long-Term Online Adaptation Embedded Software for Heterogeneous Devices,” Journal of Systems Architecture, Vol. 59, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 643-55.
- E. Fong, N. Guilar, T. Kleeburg, H. Pham, D. Yankelevich, and R. Amirtharajah, “Integrated Energy-Harvesting Photodiodes With Diffractive Storage Capacitance,” IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, Vol. 21, No. 3, March 2013, pp. 486-97.
- J. Wenck, J. Collier, J. Siebert, and R. Amirtharajah, “Scaling Self-Timed Systems Powered by Mechanical Vibration Energy Harvesting,” ACM Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, Vol. 6, No. 2, Article 5, June 2010, pp. 5:1-24.
- L. Zhou, S. Djordjevic, R. Proietti, D. Ding, S. Yoo, R. Amirtharajah, and V. Akella, “Design and Evaluation of an Arbitration-Free Passive Optical Crossbar for On-Chip Interconnection Networks,” Applied Physics A, Vol. 95, No. 4, June 2009, pp. 1111-8.
- N. Guilar, A. Chen, T. Kleeburg, D. Yankelevich, and R. Amirtharajah, “Integrated Solar Energy
Harvesting and Storage,” IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, Vol. 17, No. 5, May 2009, pp. 627-37.
- N. Guilar, R. Amirtharajah and P. Hurst, “A Full-Wave Rectifier With Integrated Peak Selection for Multiple Electrode Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 44, No. 1, Jan. 2009, pp. 240-6.