Jeoh LaboratoryBiological and Agricultural Engineering 1338 and 1337 Bainer Hall Davis, CA 95616
Jeoh Lab Members
- Congratulations to the newly minted Dr. Scott Strobel! December 18, 2017
- Congratulations to Ryan Kawakita for passing his Ph.D. Qualifying Exam! Sept. 21, 2017
- Congratulations to Jennifer Nill (again!) for winning Best Poster Award at the Gordon Research Conference on Cellulases and Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes! July 27, 2017
- Congratulations to Jennifer Nill for winning the Best Student Poster Award at the 39th Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals! May 4, 2017
- Our new Review Article “Mechanistic kinetic models of enzymatic cellulose hydrolysis” is now available at Biotechnology and Bioengineering! March 2017
- Congratulations to the newly minted Dr. Nardrapee Karuna! November 16, 2016
- Welcome to Nanami Suzuki, visiting undergraduate student from the Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology.
- BASF announced their collaboration with the Jeoh Lab on the development of the spray-dried Cross-Linked Alginate Microcapsules (CLAMs) technology. November 2016.
- Jeoh Lab rocked the 2016 Interdisciplinary Graduate and Professional Symposium! April 8, 2016.
- Dean’s Award for Best Oral Presentation – Jennifer Nill
- People’s Choice Award for Best Poster Presentation – Akshata Mudinoor
- Congratulations to Jenn Nill for passing her Ph. D. Qualifying Exam! March 19, 2016.
- Jeoh Lab’s team Sensozyme are Finalists and People’s Choice Award winners of the Big Bang! Business Competition, May 21, 2015
- See the Jeoh Lab’s Performance – “All about the cellulases”1st Place winners of the performance category and people’s choice at the 2015 Interdisciplinary Graduate and Professional Symposium (IGPS)!