- Lu, N., A. Massoudieh, X. Liang, T. Kamai, J.L. Zilles, T.H. Nguyen, T.R. Ginn, A kinetic model of gene transfer via natural transformation of Azotobacter vinelandii, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, published online 12 March 2015.
- Le Borgne, T., T. R. Ginn, and M. Dentz, Impact of fluid deformation on mixing-induced chemical reactions in heterogeneous flows, Geophysical Research Letters, 41(22):7898–7906, 2014.
- Singh, G., S. S. Sengör, A. Bhalla, S. Kumar, J. De, B. Stewart, N. Spycher, T. R. Ginn, B. M. Peyton, R. Sani, Reoxidation of biogenic reduced uranium: A challenge toward bioremediation, Critical Reviews in Environ. Science and Technology, 44:391-415, 2014.
- Sutton, P., and T. R. Ginn, Sustainable in-well vapor stripping: a design, analytical model, and pilot study for groundwater remediation, J. Contam. Hydrol., 171:32-41, 2014.
- DeJong, J. T., B. C. Martinez, T. R. Ginn, C. Hunt, D. Major, and B. Tanyu, Development of a scaled repeated five-spot treatment model for examining microbial induced calcite precipitation feasibility in field applications, Geotechnical Testing Journal 37(3), 2014.
- Martinez, B. C., J. T. DeJong, T. R. Ginn, Bio-geochemical reactive transport modeling of microbial induced calcite precipitation to predict the treatment of sand in one-dimensional flow, Computers & Geotechnics, 58:1-13, 2014.
- Marçais, J., J.-R. de Dreuzy, T. R. Ginn, P. Rousseau-Gueutind, S. Leray, Inferring transit time distributions from atmospheric tracer data: Assessment of the predictive capacities of Lumped Parameter Models on a 3D crystalline aquifer model, J. Hydrology, in review 9/2014.
- McCallum, J., N. B. Engdahl, T. R. Ginn, P. G. Cook, Non-parametric estimation of groundwater residence time distributions: What can environmental tracer data tell us about groundwater residence time? Water Resour. Res. 50(3):2022-2038, 2014.
- Nassar, M. and T. R. Ginn, Impact of numerical artifact of the forward model in the inverse solution of density-dependent flow problem, Water Resources Research, 50, doi:10.1002/2013WR014672, 2014.
- Nassar, M. and T. R. Ginn, Cauchy data requirement of the inverse problem of the mean age equation, Water Resources Research 50(4):3583-3588, 2014.
- Sengör, S. S., T. R. Ginn, C. J. Brugato, P. Gikas, Anaerobic microbial growth near thermodynamic equilibrium as a function of ATP/ADP cycle: The effect of maintenance energy requirements, Biochemical Engineering J., 81:565-72, 2013.
- Martinez, B. C., J. T. DeJong, T. R. Ginn, B. Montoya, T. H. Barkouki, C. Hunt, B. Tanyu, and D. Major, Experimental optimization of microbial-induced carbonate precipitation for soil improvement, J. Geotechnical and Geoenv. Eng. 139(4):587-598, 2013.
- Engdahl, N.B., T. R. Ginn, G. E. Fogg, Scalar dissipation rates in non- conservative transport systems, J. of Contam. Hydrol., 149C:46-60, 2013.
- Engdahl, N.B., T. R. Ginn, G. E. Fogg, Using groundwater age distributions to estimate the effective parameters of Fickian and non-Fickian models of solute transport, Adv. in Water Resour. 54:11-21, 2013.
- Ginn, T. R., M. K. Nassar, T. Kamai, K. Klise, V. Tidwell, and S. McKenna, On a recent solute transport laboratory experiment involving sandstone and its modeling, Water Resour. Res. 49(11):7327-7338, 2013.
- Ginn, T. R., Comment on “Comparison of Fickian and temporally nonlocal transport theories over many scales in an exhaustively sampled sandstone slab” by E. D. Major et al., Water Resour. Res. 49(2):1195-1195, 2013.
- Massoudieh A., N. Lu, X. Liang, T. H. Nguyen, T. R. Ginn, Bayesian process-identification in bacteria transport in porous media, J. Contam. Hydrol., 153, 78-91, 2013.
- Nelson K. E., T. R. Ginn, T. Kamai, Comment on “Extending applicability of correlation equations to predict colloidal retention in porous media at low fluid velocity,” Environ Sci Technol., 47(14):8078-9, 2013.
- Sengör, S.S., Gikas, P., Moberly, J. G., Peyton, B. M., Ginn, T. R., Comparison of single and joint effects of Zn and Cu in continuous flow and batch reactors, J. Chemical Tech. & Biotech. 87(3):374-380, 2012.
- Loboschefsky E., G. Benigno, T. Sommer, K. Rose, T. Ginn, A. Massoudieh, F. Loge , Individual-level and population-level historical prey demand of San Francisco Estuary Striped Bass using a bioenergetics model, San Francisco Estuary 10(1),1-22, 2012.
- Boutros, F. E., Y. S. Onsoy, T. R. Ginn, T. H. Harter, Richards equation-based modeling to estimate flow and nitrate transport in a deep alluvial vadose zone, Vadose Zone J., 11(4), 2012.
- Engdahl, N. E., T. R. Ginn, G. E. Fogg, Non-Fickian dispersion of groundwater age, Water Resour. Res. 48(7), Art. W07508, 2012.
- Spycher, N.F., Issarangkun, M., Stewart, B.D., Sengör, S. S., Belding, E., Ginn, T.R., Peyton, B.M., Sani, R.K., Biogenic uraninite precipitation and its reoxidation by iron(III) (hydr)oxides: A reaction modeling approach, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 75 (16), pp. 4426-4440, 2011.
- Nelson, K.E., Ginn, T.R., New collector efficiency equation for colloid filtration in both natural and engineered flow conditions, Water Resour. Res. 47(5) Art. W05543, 2011.
- Barkouki, T.H., Martinez, B.C., Mortensen, B.M., Weathers, T.S., De Jong, J.D., Ginn, T.R., Spycher, N.F., Smith, R.W., Fujita, Y., Forward and Inverse Bio-Geochemical Modeling of Microbially Induced Calcite Precipitation in Half-Meter Column Experiments, Transport in Porous Media, 90(1):23-39, 2011.
- Martinez, B.C., Barkouki, T.H., Dejong, J.D., Ginn, T.R., Upscaling of microbial induced calcite precipitation in 0.5m columns: Experimental and modeling results, Geotechnical Special Publication, (211 GSP), pp. 4049-4059, 2011.
- DeJong, J.T., Soga, K., Banwart, S.A., Whalley, W.R., Ginn, T.R., Nelson, D.C., Mortensen, B.M., Martinez, B.C., Barkouki, T., Soil engineering in vivo: Harnessing natural biogeochemical systems for sustainable, multi-functional engineering solutions, J. Royal Society Interface, 8(54):1-15, 2011.
- Massoudieh, A., Ginn, T. R., The theoretical relation between unstable solutes and groundwater age, Water Resour. Res. 47, Art. 10523, 2011.
- Camarillo, M.K., Loge, F.J., Darby, J.L., Ginn, T.R., Basagaoglu, H., Foglia, L., Modeling the inactivation of microorganisms occluded in effluent wastewater particles to enhance operation of filtration and disinfection systems, Water Environment Research, 83(4):313-325, 2011.
- Massoudieh, A., Loboschefsky, E., Sommer, T., Ginn, T. R., Rose, K., Loge, F. J., Spatio-temporal modeling of striped-bass egg and larval movement and fate in the San Francisco Bay-Delta, Ecological Modelling, 222(19), 3513-3523, 2011.
- Massoudieh, A., C. Crain, E. Lambertini, K. E. Nelson, T. Barkouki, P. L’Amoreaux, F. J. Loge, T. R. Ginn, Kinetics of conjugative gene transfer among bacteria attached to surfaces in granular porous media, J. Contam. Hydrol.,112(1-4): 91-102, 2010.
- Massoudieh, A., F. A. Bombardelli, T. R. Ginn, A biogeochemical model of contaminant fate and transport in river waters and Sediments, J. Contaminant Hydrol., 112(1-4),103-117, 2010.
- Massoudieh A., D. Zagar. P. G. Green, C. Cabrera-Toledo, M. Horvat, T. R. Ginn, T. Barkouki, T. Weathers, F. A. Bombardelli, Modeling Mercury Fate and Transport in Aquatic Systems in Advances in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, edited by Igor Balaz, Carlo Gualtieri and Dragutin Mihailovic, World Scientific, New York, 2010.
- Sani, R.K., G. Rastogi, J. G. Moberly, A. Dohnalkova, T. R. Ginn, N. Spycher, R. V. Shende, B. M. Peyton, The toxicity of lead to Desulfovibrio desulfuricans G20 in the presence of goethite and quartz, J. Basic Microbiology, 50(2):60-170, 2010.
- Massoudieh A. and T. R. Ginn, Colloid Facilitated Transport in Unsaturated Porous Media in Modelling of Pollutants in Complex Environmental Systems Volume II, edited by G.Hanrahan, ILM Publications, Volume II, UK. pp. 243-262, 2010.
- Moberly, J. G., T. Borch, R. K. Sani, N. F. Spycher, S. S. Sengor, T. R. Ginn, B. M. Peyton, Heavy Metal-Mineral Associations in Coeur d’Alene River Sediments: A Synchrotron-Based Analysis, Water Air and Soil Pollution, 201(1-4):195-208 July 2009.
- Rastogi, G., R.K. Sani, B. M. Peyton, J. Moberly, T. R. Ginn, Molecular Studies on the Microbial Diversity Associated with Mining-Impacted Lake Coeur d’ Alene Sediments, Microbial Ecology, 58(1):129-139 July 2009.
- Sengor, S. S., S. Barua, P. Gikas, T. R. Ginn, B. M. Peyton, R. Sani, N. Spycher, Influence of Heavy Metals on Microbial Growth Kinetics Including Lag Time: Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Verification, Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28(10):2020-2029, 2009.
- Gikas, P., S. S. Sengör, T. R. Ginn, J. Moberly, B. M. Peyton, The effects of heavy metals and temperature on microbial growth and lag, Global Nest Journal, 11(3), pp. 325-332, 2009.
- Nelson, K. E. and T. R. Ginn, Comment on Particle Tracking Model for Colloid Transport near Planar Surfaces Covered with Spherical Asperities, Langmuir 25(21) : 12835-12836, 2009.
- Ginn, T. R., Generalization of the Multirate Basis for Time-Convolution to Unequal Forward and Reverse Rates and Connection to Reactions with Memory, Water Resour. Res. 45, Art. W12419, 2009.
- Ginn, T. R., H. Haeri, L. Foglia, and A. Massoudieh, Notes on groundwater age in forward and inverse modeling, Transport in Porous Media,79:117-134, 2009.
- Woolfenden L. and T.R. Ginn. Modeled Groundwater Age Distributions. Ground Water, 47(4): 547-557, 2009.
- Loge F. J., E. Lambertini, M. A.Borchardt, H. Basagaoglu, and T. R. Ginn, Effects of Etiological Agent and Bather Shedding of Pathogens on Interpretation of Epidemiological Data Used to Establish Recreational Water Quality Standards, Risk Analysis, 29(2): 257-266 2009.
- Massoudieh A. and T. R. Ginn, Modeling Colloid-Enhanced Contaminant Transport in Stormwater Infiltration Basin Best Management Practices, Vadose Zone J., 7(4): 1215-1222, 2008.
- Basagaoglu H., P. Meakin, S. Succi, G. R. Redden, T. R. Ginn, Two-dimensional lattice Boltzmann simulation of colloid migration in rough-walled narrow flow channels, Phys. Rev. E, 77(3), 2008.
- Joyce B. A., W. W. Wallender, T. R. Ginn, Modeling the transport of spray-applied pesticides from fields with vegetative cover, Transactions of the ASABE, 51(6): 1963-1976, 2008.
- Massoudieh A. D, Ju, T. Young, T. R. Ginn, Approximation of a radial diffusion model with a multiple-rate model for hetero-disperse particle mixtures, J. Contaminant Hydrol., 97(1-2): 55-66, 2008.
- Massoudieh A., A. Mathew, T. R. Ginn, Column and batch reactive transport experiment parameter estimation using a genetic algorithm, Computers & Geosciences, 34(1):24-34, 2008.
- Sengor, S. S., N. Spycher, T. R. Ginn, R. K. Sani, B. Peyton, Biogeochemical reactive-diffusive transport of heavy metals in Lake Coeur d’Alene sediments, Applied Geochemistry, 22(12): 2569-2594, 2007.
- Massoudieh A., A. Mathew, E. Lambertini, K. E. Nelson, T. R. Ginn, Horizontal gene transfer on surfaces in natural porous media: Conjugation and kinetics, Vadose Zone Journal 6(2): 306-315, 2007.
- Ginn T. R. and F. J. Loge, Dose-structured population dynamics, Mathematical Biosciences, 208(1): 325-343, 2007.
- Massoudieh A. and T. R. Ginn, Modeling colloid-facilitated transport of multi-species contaminants in unsaturated porous media, J Contam. Hydrology, 92(3-4):162-183, 2007.
- Nelson K. E., A. Massoudieh A, T. R. Ginn, E. coli fate and transport in the Happel sphere-in-cell model, Advances in Water Resources 30(6-7): 1492-1504, 2007.
- Ginn, T. R., Comment on “Groundwater age, life expectancy, and transit time distributions in advective-dispersive systems: 1. Generalized reservoir theory,” by F. Cornaton and P. Perrochet, Adv. Water Resour., 30(4): 1056-1057, 2007.
- Dietrich J. P., F. J. Loge, T. R. Ginn, H. Basagaoglu, Inactivation of particle-associated microorganisms in wastewater disinfection: Modeling of ozone and chlorine reactive diffusive transport in polydispersed suspensions, Water Res., 41(10): 2189-2201, 2007.
- Ginn T. R., F. J. Loge, T. D. Scheibe, Explaining “noise” as environmental variations in population dynamics, Computing in Science and Engineering, 9(2): 40-49, 2007.
- Giudici, M., T. R. Ginn, C. Vassena, H. Haeri, L. Foglia, J.C. Refsgaard, K. Kovar, E. Haarder, E. Nygaard, A critical review of the properties of forward and inverse problems in groundwater hydrology, Proceedings of an International Conference on Calibration and Reliability in Groundwater Modelling: Credibility of Modelling, Copenhagen, Denmark, 9-13 September 2007.
- Ginn T. R., T. Camesano, T. D. Scheibe, K. E. Nelson, T. P. Clement, B. D. Wood, Microbial Transport in the Subsurface, Encyclopedia of Hydrological Sciences, Edited by D. McKnight, John Wiley & Sons Publishing, New York, NY, 2006.
- Seeboonruang, U., and T. R. Ginn, Upscaling heterogeneity in aquifer reactivity via exposure-time concept: forward model, J. Contam. Hydrol., 84 (3-4): 127-154, 2006.
- Seeboonruang, U., and T. R. Ginn, Upscaling heterogeneity in aquifer reactivity via exposure-time concept: inverse model, J. Contam. Hydrol., 84(3-4): 155-177, 2006.
- Collier T.K., M. R. Arkoosh, L.L. Johnson, T. R. Ginn, F. J. Loge, The influence of chemical contaminants on disease ecology in Columbia River Chinook salmon, Marine Environmental Research, 62: S370-S370 Suppl. S, 2006.
- Cushman J. H. and T. R. Ginn, Reactive Contaminant Transport in the Saturated Zone: Review of Some Upscaling Approaches, J.W. Delleur (ed.), The Handbook of Groundwater Engineering, 2nd Edition, CRC Press, 2006. (book chapter revision).
- Bendz, D., N. A. Paxeus, T. R. Ginn, F. J. Loge, Occurrence and fate of pharmaceutically active compounds in the environment, a case study: Höje River in Sweden: Journal of Hazardous Materials, 122: 195-204, 2005.
- Onsoy, Y., T. H. Harter, T. R. Ginn, W. Horwath, Spatial variability and transport of nitrate in a deep alluvial unsaturated zone, Vadose Zone J. 4: 41-54, 2005.
- Nakajima, H., B. Kutter, T.R. Ginn, M. A. Marino, An experimental study of LNAPL lens formation using a centrifuge, Proc. 16th Intl. Conf. Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 12-16 September in Osaka, Japan, 2005.
- Nelson, K. E. and T. R. Ginn, Colloid filtration theory and the Happel sphere-in-cell model revisited with direct numerical simulation, Langmuir, 21(6); 2173-2184, DOI: 10.1021/la048404i, 2005.
- Loge, F. J., M. R. Arkoosh, T. R. Ginn, L. L. Johnson, T. K. Collier, Impact of Environmental Stressors on the Dynamics of Disease Transmission, Environmental Science and Technology, 39 (18): 7329-7336 Sep. 15 2005.
- Basagaoglu H., T. R. Ginn, and B. J. McCoy, Radial pore diffusion with nonuniform intraparticle porosities, ASCE Journal of Env. Engineering, 130(10): 1170-1179, 2004.
- Ginn, T. R., On the application of stochastic approaches in hydrogeology, Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 18(4): 282-284, 2004.
- Ginn, T. R., F. J. Loge, M. Arkoosh, Population balance modeling of dose in environmental mixtures, Proceedings of the XVth International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources (CMWR XV), June 13–17, 2004, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, Volume 1, Eds. C. T. Miller, M. W. Farthing, W. G. Gray, G. F. Pinder, pages 839-847, 2004.
- Dietrich, J. P., H. Basagaoglu, F. J. Loge, T. R. Ginn, Preliminary Assessment of Transport Processes Influencing the Penetration of Chlorine Into Wastewater Particles and the Subsequent Inactivation of Particle-Associated Organisms, Water Res., 37(1):139-149, 2003.
- Ruppe, L. M. and T. R. Ginn, Groundwater Quality, in Encyclopedia of Water Science, pages 389-391, DOI 10.1081/E-EWS-120010304 July 28, 2003.
- Basagaoglu H., E. E. Chung, D. Gandhi, K. M. Scow, B. J. McCoy, T. R. Ginn, Rate parameters for MTBE degradation via a radial diffusion model, ASCE J. of Env. Engineering, 129(6):565-570, 2003.
- Basagaoglu H., E. E. Chung, D. Gandhi, K. M. Scow, B. J. McCoy, T. R. Ginn, Rate parameters for MTBE degradation via a radial diffusion model, Journal of Environmental Engineering, 129(6):565-570, 2003.
- Basagaoglu, H., McCoy, B.J., Ginn, T. R., Loge, F.J., and Dietrich, J.P. A Diffusion Limited Sorption Kinetics Model Involving Multiple Identical or Non-Identical Particles, Adv. in Water Resour. 25(7):755-772, 2002.
- Basagaoglu, H., T. R. Ginn, B. J. McCoy, Formulation of a soil-pesticide transport model based on a compartmental approach, J. Contam. Hydrol., 56: 1-24, 2002.
- Basagaoglu, H., T. R. Ginn, B. J. McCoy, Comment on “Model coupling intra particle diffusion/sorption, nonlinear sorption, and biodegradatin process” by HK Karapanagioti, et al., J. Contam. Hydrol., 57: 303-310 2002.
- Basagaoglu, H., T. R. Ginn, C. T. Green, and B. J. McCoy, Transport in heterogeneous media: Tracer dynamics in complex flow networks, Am. Inst. Chem. Eng. J., 48:1122-1132, 2002.
- Ginn, T. R., B. D. Wood, K. Nelson, T. D. Scheibe, E. M. Murphy, and T. P. Clement, Processes in Microbial Transport in the Natural Subsurface, Advances in Water Research,25(8-12):1017-1042, 2002.
- Ginn, T. R., A travel-time approach to effects of size exclusion on colloid transport in porous media, 10.1029/2001WR000865, Water Resour. Res., 2002.
- Ginn, T. R. Streamtube-Ensemble Techniques for Multicomponent Reactive Transport” Stochastic Methods in Subsurface Contaminant Hydrology, ASCE Press, R. Govindaraju (ed.), 2002.
- Ginn, T. R. Stochastic-convective transport with nonlinear reactions and mixing: Finite streamtube ensemble formulation for multicomponent reaction systems with intra-streamtube dispersion, J. Contam. Hydrol., 47:1-28, 2001.
- Ginn, T. R., E. M. Murphy, A. Chilakapati, U. Seeboonruang, Stochastic-convective transport with nonlinear reactions and mixing: Application to intermediate-scale experiments in aerobic biodegradation in saturated porous media, J. Contam. Hydrol., 48:121-149, 2001.
- Nelson, K. E., and T. R. Ginn, Theoretical investigation of bacterial chemotaxis in porous media, Langmuir, 17:5635-5645, 2001.
- Loge, F. J., R. W. Emerick, T. R. Ginn, and J. L. Darby, Association of coliform bacteria with wastewater particles: Impact of operational parameters of the activated sludge process, Water Research, 36(N1):41-48, 2001.
- Ginn, T.R. On the distribution of multi-component mixtures over generalized exposure-time in subsurface flow and reactive transport: Theory and formulations for residence-time dependent sorption/desorption with memory, Water Resour. Res. 36:2885-2894, 2000.
- Ginn, T.R. On the distribution of multi-component mixtures over generalized exposure-time in subsurface flow and reactive transport: Batch and column applications involving residence-time distributions and non-Markovian reaction kinetics, Water Resour. Res. 36:2895-2904, 2000.
- Cushman, J. H. and T. R. Ginn, The fractional ADE is a classical mass balance with convoution-fickian flux, Water Resour. Res. 36(12):3763-3766, 2000.
- Emerick, R. W., F. J. Loge, T. R. Ginn, and J. L. Darby. Modeling the Inactivation of particle-associated coliform bacteria, Water Environment Research 72(4):432-438, 2000.
- Basagaoglu, H., T. R. Ginn, B. J. McCoy, M. A. Marino, A linear driving force approximation to a radial diffusive model, Am. Inst. Chem. Eng. J., 46(10):2097-2105, 2000.
- Murphy, E. M. and T. R. Ginn. Modeling microbial processes in porous media, Hydrogeology J., 8(1):142-158, 2000.
- Ginn, T.R. On the distribution of generalized exposure-time in groundwater flow and reactive transport: Foundations; formulations for groundwater age, geochemical heterogeneity, and biodegradation, Water Resour. Res., 35(5):1395-1408, 1999.
- LaViolette, R. A., M. E. Watwood, T. R. Ginn, and D. L. Stoner, Spatial disorder and degradation kinetics in intrinsic biodegradation schemes, J. Physical Chem A, 103(23): 4480-4484, 1999.
- Chilakapati A, Ginn T, Szecsody J. An analysis of complex reaction networks in groundwater modeling Water Resour. Res., 34 (7): 1767-1780, 1998.
- Cushman J. H. and T.R. Ginn, Reactive Contaminant Transport in the Saturated Zone” J.W. Delleur (ed.), The Handbook of Groundwater Engineering, CRC Press, 1998.
- Ginn, T. R., and E. M. Murphy. Generalized chloride mass balance: Forward and inverse solutions for 1-dimensional tracer convection under transient flux, Water Resour. Res. 33:2065 2080, 1997.
- Murphy, E. M., T. R. Ginn, A. Chilakapati, T. Resch, J. Phillips, T. Wietsma, and C. M. Spadoni. The Influence of Physical Heterogeneity on Microbial Degradation and Distribution in Porous Media, Water Resour. Res., 33:1087-1104, 1997.
- DeFlaun M.F., C.J. Murray, W. Holben, T. Scheibe, A. Mills, T. R. Ginn, T. Griffin, E. Majer, and J.L. Wilson. Preliminary observations on bacterial transport in a coastal plain aquifer. 20:473-487, FEMS Microbiological Reviews, 1997.
- Murphy, E. M., T. R. Ginn, and J. L. Phillips. Geochemical estimates of recharge in the Pasco Basin: Evaluation of the chloride mass-balance technique, Water Resour. Res. 32:2853-2868, 1996.
- Simmons, C. S., T. R. Ginn, and B. D. Wood. Stochastic-Convective Transport with Nonlinear Reaction: 1, Mathematical Framework. Water Resour. Res., 31:2675-88, 1995.
- Ginn, T. R., C. S. Simmons, and B. D. Wood. Stochastic-Convective Transport with Nonlinear Reaction: 2, Biodegradation with Microbial Growth. Water Resour. Res. 31:2689-2700, 1995.
- Wood, B.D., T.R. Ginn, and C. N. Dawson. Effects of Microbial Lag in Contaminant Transport and Biodegradation Modeling. Water Resources Research, 31:553-563, 1995.
- Cushman, J.H., X. Hu, and T.R. Ginn. Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics of Preasymptotic Dispersion. J. Statistical Physics, 75:859-878, 1994.
- Cushman, J.H. and T.R. Ginn. Non-Local Dispersion in Media with Continuously Evolving Scales of Heterogeneity. Transport in Porous Media, 13:123-138, 1993.
- Cushman, J.H. and T.R. Ginn. On Dispersion in Fractal Porous Media. Water Resources Research, 29:3513-3515, 1993.
- Ginn, T. R., J. H. Cushman, and M. H. Houck. A Continuous – Time Inverse Operator for Groundwater and Contaminant Transport Modeling I, Deterministic Case, Water Resour. Res., 26:241-252, 1990.
- Ginn, T. R., and J. H. Cushman. A Continuous – Time Inverse Operator for Groundwater and Contaminant Transport Modeling: II, Model Identifiability. Water Resources Research, 28:539-549, 1992.
- Ginn, T. R., and J. H. Cushman, Inverse methods for subsurface flow- a critical review of stochastic techniques, Stoch. Hydrology and Hydraulics 4(1):1-26, 1990.
- Ginn, T. R., and M. H. Houck, Calibration of an Objective Function for Optimization of Real-Time Reservoir Operations. Water Resources Research, 25:591-604, 1989.
- Cosby, B. J., R. B. Clapp, G. M. Hornberger, and T. R. Ginn. A Statistical Exploration into the Relationships of Soil Moisture Characteristics to the Physical Properties of Soils. Water Resources Res., 20:682-690, 1984.